Saturday, May 12, 2012

Days 79-82: 6 weeks until race

Today is better than yesterday.  We were supposed to go on a little weekend trip with friends but the weather is not permitting (we were going to fly somewhere in our friends' plane).  Instead, we are stuck at home trying to avoid the corner of boxes on our frail legs and knees.  I already stubbed my toe :(
Our plan for the day is to hit the gym to walk/bike.  Tomorrow will be running day.  And you bet I'm dying to run outside, not on the dumb treadmill that hurts my knee.  Praying for sunshine!

Yesterday was a cranky day (ladies, you know what I mean).  Enough said.

Day 80: Went on a walking field trip with my class to the nearby park to pick up trash.  Was a good little walking workout and I'm sure the raking helped too.  I've been eating junk food due to the fact that I have little energy and lots to do during the end of the school year.  Almost there!

Day 79: Rest day.  Pretended to start packing to move but did not get very far...

Quote of the day: *Speechless. Words take too much thought/energy...* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment